Who could that be at this hour? / Lemony Snicket ; art by Seth.
- ISBN: 9780545794121 (paperback)
- ISBN: 0545794129 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 258 pages : color illustrations ; 20 cm.
- Distributor: New York : Scholastic, 2014.
- Copyright: ©2012
Contents / Notes
"This edition is available for distribution only through the school market.:--cover [page 4]."
Thirteen-year-old Lemony Snicket begins his apprenticeship with S. Theodora Markson of the secretive V.F.D. in the tiny dot of a town called Stain'd By The Sea, where he helps investigate the theft of a statue.
Find similar items by subject
|Subject:||Apprentices > Juvenile fiction.
Statues > Juvenile fiction.
Theft > Juvenile fiction.
Apprentices > Juvenile fiction.
Stealing > Fiction.
Mystery and detective stories.
Humorous stories > Juvenile literature.
Search for related items by series
Currently available copies
- 1 / 1 copies available at PINES
- 0 current holds