The spacesuit : how a seamstress helped put man on the moon / director, Andy T. Jones.
When Ellie, an ordinary woman, is asked to lead a team of seamstresses to design the very first spacesuit, no one believes they can win, but they're determined to try!
- ISBN: 9781690563310
- ISBN: 1690563311
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (14 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Publisher: Holland, OH : Dreamscape Media, LLC, 
Contents / Notes
Title from web page.
Based on work by Alison Donald.
Contains read-along subtitles.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Chris Lutkin, Allyson Ryan.
|Target Audience Note:||
|System Details Note:||
DVD, wide screen presentation.
English dialogue; English subtitles.
Find similar items by subject
Search for related items by series
Currently available copies
- 3 / 3 copies available at PINES (Show)
- 0 / 0 copies available at Flint River Regional Library System
- 0 / 0 copies available at Peachtree City Library
- 0 current holds
|Library System: Library Branch Name
||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status|