A castaway in Cornwall / Julie Klassen.
"Laura Callaway daily walks the windswept Cornwall coast, known for many shipwrecks but few survivors. And when a man with curious wounds and an odd accent is washed ashore, she cares for him while the mystery surrounding him grows. Can their budding attraction survive, and can he be returned to his rightful home when danger pursues them from every side?"-- Provided by publisher
- ISBN: 9780764236204
- ISBN: 0764236202
- Physical Description: 540 pages (large print) ; 22 cm
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Minneapolis, Minnesota : Bethany House, a division of Baker Publishing Group, 
Contents / Notes
Includes discussion questions (pages 527-529).
Find similar items by subject
|Subject:||Castaways > Fiction.
Shipwrecks > Fiction.
Man-woman relationships > Fiction.
North Cornwall (England) > Fiction.
Large type books.
Currently available copies
- 4 / 9 copies available at PINES (Show)
- 0 / 1 copies available at Flint River Regional Library System
- 0 / 0 copies available at Peachtree City Library
- 0 current holds