The shooting at Château Rock / Martin Walker.
It's summer in the Dordogne. The heirs of a Périgordian sheep farmer learn that they have been disinherited, and their father's estate sold to an insurance company in return for a policy that will place him in a five-star retirement home for the rest of his life. But the farmer never gets his life of luxury--he dies before moving in. Bruno begins the investigation that leads him to several shadowy insurance companies owned by a Russian oligarch with a Cypriot passport. As Bruno is pursuing this lead, the oligarch's daughter turns up in the Périgord, and complications ensue, eventually bringing the action to the château of an aging rock star.
- ISBN: 9781432882679
- ISBN: 1432882678
- Physical Description: 461 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, Maine : Thorndike Press, a part of Gale, a Cengage Compamy, 2020.
Find similar items by subject
|Subject:||Courrèges, Bruno (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Police > France > Fiction.
Fraud investigation > Fiction.
Criminal investigation > Fiction.
France > Fiction.
|Genre:||Detective and mystery fiction.
Search for related items by series
- A Bruno, Chief of Police novel ; book 13
- Thorndike Press large print mystery.
- Walker, Martin, 1947 January 23- Bruno series.
Currently available copies
- 4 / 8 copies available at PINES (Show)
- 0 / 0 copies available at Flint River Regional Library System
- 0 / 0 copies available at Peachtree City Library
- 0 current holds
|Library System: Library Branch Name
||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status|