America, my love, America, my heart / Daria Peoples-Riley.
"America, do you love me? A single question from a single child multiplies across the country with every page turn, inviting in more and more children of color--and their questions"-- Provided by publisher. Includes author's note about growing up as a brown girl, whose grandmother and great-grandmother spoke Louisiana Creole, reciting the Pledge of Allegiance with her class every morning.
- ISBN: 9780062993298
- ISBN: 0062993291
- Physical Description: 32 unnumbered pages : color illustrations ; 27 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Greenwillow Books, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 
Contents / Notes
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 4-8. Greenwillow Books.
Grades 2-3. Greenwillow Books.
Find similar items by subject
|Subject:||Self-esteem > Juvenile fiction.
Self-esteem > Fiction.
African Americans > Fiction.
Patriotism > Fiction.
Currently available copies
- 33 / 45 copies available at PINES (Show)
- 0 / 0 copies available at Flint River Regional Library System
- 0 / 0 copies available at Peachtree City Library
- 0 current holds
|Library System: Library Branch Name
||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status|