Serving teens and adults on the autism spectrum : a guide for libraries / Carrie Rogers-Whitehead.
"Understand the unique needs of teens and adults with autism and how to adapt existing library programs to be more inclusive"-- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9781440874819
- ISBN: 1440874816
- Physical Description: xviii, 148 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Publisher: Santa Barbara, California : Libraries Unlimited, an imprint of ABC-CLIO, LLC, 
- Copyright: ©2020
Contents / Notes
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references and index.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
What Is autism? -- The needs and challenges of those with autism spectrum disorder -- Serving our patrons with autism -- Library programs and aervices for teens with autism -- Workplace opportunities and challenges -- Library programs for adults with autism -- Beyond programming: volunteering and more -- Technology, autism, and libraries -- Library collections and resources.
Find similar items by subject
Currently available copies
- 6 / 6 copies available at PINES (Show)
- 0 / 0 copies available at Flint River Regional Library System
- 0 / 0 copies available at Peachtree City Library
- 2 current holds
|Library System: Library Branch Name
||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status|