The William Greenberg desserts cookbook : classic desserts from an iconic New York City bakery / Carol Becker.
William Greenberg Desserts has been a New York City staple for more than seventy years. While maintaining and celebrating the signature recipes, such as the Linzer Tarts and classic Hamantaschen, and, of course, the Black & White cookie, this book will offer new and refreshing recipes as well. The bakery triggers nostalgia in certain generations, but a newer audience is building their own memories with inspiring new flavorsfor example, without taking away schnecken and hot cross buns, modern goodies like cake pops, whoopee pies, and rainbow cakes are now available, too!
- ISBN: 9781510751798
- ISBN: 1510751793
- Physical Description: x,134 pages : illustrations (colour) ; 23 cm
- Publisher: New York : Skyhorse Publishing, 2019.
Contents / Notes
Find similar items by subject
Currently available copies
- 4 / 7 copies available at PINES (Show)
- 0 / 0 copies available at Flint River Regional Library System
- 0 / 0 copies available at Peachtree City Library
- 0 current holds
|Library System: Library Branch Name
||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status|