Loving a girl like you / Sequaia.
"Lyricist Lemere Webster is successful in every aspect of his life except for love. His rap career is soaring. His family is taken care of, and he's well-respected in and out of the hood. The only thing missing is the Bonnie to his Clyde. As for Amree Haylin, she has devoted all her time and energy to becoming one of the top journalists in the entertainment industry. Her love life and men are something she has no time for. So, the last thing she expected was to fall for the man who has the world at his feet"-- Provided by publisher
- ISBN: 9781645563327
- ISBN: 1645563324
- Physical Description: 297 pages ; 22 cm
- Publisher: Farmingdale, NY : Urban Books, LLC, 
Find similar items by subject
|Subject:||African Americans > Fiction.
Women journalists > Fiction.
Lyricists > Fiction.
Noirs américains > Romans, nouvelles, etc.
Femmes journalistes > Romans, nouvelles, etc.
Paroliers > Romans, nouvelles, etc.
Search for related items by series
Currently available copies
- 3 / 8 copies available at PINES (Show)
- 0 / 0 copies available at Flint River Regional Library System
- 0 / 0 copies available at Peachtree City Library
- 1 current hold on 8 total copies.
|Library System: Library Branch Name
||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status|