The glare / Margot Harrison.
"Moving to her father's home in California after a decade at her mother's isolated ranch, a teen who has been taught to fear technology reunites with friends and family members before experiencing nightmares about a dark-web video game that poses life-threatening dangers"--OCLC.
- ISBN: 9780759555129
- ISBN: 0759555125
- ISBN: 9781713753513
- ISBN: 1713753510
- Physical Description: 327 pages ; 21 cm
- Edition: First trade paperback edition.
- Publisher: New York : Little, Brown and Company, 2022.
- Copyright: ©2020
Find similar items by subject
Currently available copies
- 1 / 1 copies available at PINES
- 0 current holds on 1 total copy.
Other Formats and Editions
▼ Browse the Shelves
You are now browsing PINES